Thursday, September 19, 2013

Time To Stop Procrastinating

For a few years now, I have had a desire to blog. But i was making a ton of excuses like, I don't know how to sign up for one, nobody will want to read my blogs, I'm not that good of a blogger like other people (haven't even started yet) and of course, I don't even have anything to write about. Well, the desire kept getting stronger and stronger and the Lord kept telling me that I need to start one. I still kept putting it off even though my excuses kept going away. Google made it easy to start one and I'm already on Facebook where i basically do mini blogs that people like to read. And the Lord took away my excuse of not being able to write like other people when He told me to start writing poetry and plays. He said that I can't compare myself to other people when HE'S the one that called me to do it. I had to stop trying to fit in with the crowed when God called me to stand out. People may not like whatever the Lord told you to do but who cares?!! Don't allow people to bring you down because of their opinions when you already have God's approval. So.....here it is. My blog. And I dedicate this to glorify God because He's the One that told me to do this and He will give me things to write. So whatever the Lord is calling you to do, stop procrastinating and go do it. He wont take you somewhere and then abandon you. Whatever God tells you to do, be encouraged that He knows what He's doing and He will never let you down. Also, some people make the mistake that when they hear from God on an idea that He gives them, they go running to someone to see how they can make it happen instead of asking God how does He want it to be done. If the plan if from God, allow God to show you what the next steps are and who you need to talk to. And remember, you can't go telling everyone the things that God has told you. When He tells you to keep your mouth shut, keep your mouth shut. He knows exactly who's for you and who's against you. Always be sensitive to the voice of the Lord.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


So whatever plans the Lord has for you, know that it's for a great purpose because you are here for a great purpose. Your plans are in the best of hands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment